Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mas ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser:
- A rich, moisturising wipe-off cleanser that eliminate impurities without irritating the skin.
- Gentle, yet effective no-rinse cleanser.
- Formulated for dry and very dry sensitive skin.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The Benefits of Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser:
Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser is a rich, moisturising wipe-off cleanser that eliminate impurities without irritating the skin. Gentle, yet effective no-rinse cleanser, formulated for dry and very dry sensitive skin, removes make-up, dirt and oil while providing moisture. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water and mild cleansing agents, its fluid and velvety texture quickly melts on your skin, leaving skin soft, supple and smooth. Formulated for dry to very dry sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser:
- Moisturising Agents: leaves skin soft, supple and smooth
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser:
Apply in the morning and evening to dry face and eyes with a cotton pad, or with fingertips, in a gently circular motion. Gently remove excess with a cotton pad.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Tone with Gentle Toner.
4. Moisturise using any Avène Les Essentiels or Hydrance Moisturiser of your choice.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 STEARATE. PEG-32 STEARATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE. C14-22 ALCOHOLS. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CARBOMER. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PALMITIC ACID. SODIUM HYALURONATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. STEARIC ACID|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My skin is a combination of dry and sensitive, so this cleanser is perfect.
- First time used this last night and I love it... Left no residue. Easy to rinse off.
- Like the cleanser, doesn't leave my skin irritated.
- I have been using this gentle milk cleanser for many years now. I have normal-dry skin and it fits well for my skin. I would highly recommend this cle
- Love this product. I have very sensitive skin, rosacea. I only can use products that do nor irritate the skin, this product is perfect.
- Good product I am so alergic but works excellent on me
- Very smooth, non irritating, does not leave my face greasy, has no perfume so no bad reaction on the skin. I 'll keep on using it !
- I would use this product on my flare up days in place of my other cleaners
- This has been one the best cleanser
- This cleanser is pretty good. Only problem I have with it is the scent. Products for sensitive skin should not have any fragrance added. Scent is kind
- Am an avid Avene fan. Bought one for my mom as she likes milk cleansers. She absolutely adores this (it’s hard to make her switch from her usual go