Avene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Soothing Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry/Sensitive Skin 125mlClarins range of Gentle Foaming Cle ...£21.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
An intense hydrating serum specifically designed for dehydrated, sensitive skin. A very innovative serum with easily absorbed, melting texture to instantly boost hydration and visibly replenish the skin with water. Its hydration complex provides 24 hours hydration and antioxidant protection. Skin feels soothed, hydrated and comfortable. Suitable for all dehydrated, sensitive skin types.
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 77%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck.
1. Cleanse with any Avène cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise using any using any Avène Hydrance Moisturiser
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, BENZOIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.