Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying F ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlCeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Se ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 390mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hyd ...Special Price £15.68 Regular Price £20.90
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallergo Night 40mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermallerg ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover:
- A gentle Micellar lotion to cleanse, tone and remove makeup.
- Gently remove pollutants and make-up without drying.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover:
Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover is a gentle Micellar lotion to cleanse, tone and remove makeup. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, the Micellar Lotion is a 3-in-1 no-rinse cleanser, toner and make-up remover. Cleansing relies on micelle molecules that releases cleansing agents upon contact with the skin, leaving skin soft, clean and moisturised. Specially formulated for all types of sensitive skin, on the face, eyes and lips. -Micelles: Gently remove pollutants and make-up without drying.
Key Ingredients in Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use: Apply in the morning and evening to face and eyes with a cotton pad. Repeat using a fresh cotton pad if necessary.
1. Cleanse with Micellar Lotion.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise using any Avène Les Essentiels or Hydrance Moisturiser of your choice.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. SCLEROTIUM GUM. SODIUM CHLORIDE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My Avene Micellar lotion cleanser came by post. It was well packaged and came on the specified day. It is my regular cleanser and I know it is non ir
- Love this as it
- It's very light, gentle and soothing as well. Didn't bother my eyes, or the skin in my eye area.. Removes makeup with ease. Very light fresh
- I couldn
- I love this cleanser! It is so gentle on my eyes, unlike different brands I'd tried in the past. It removes my eye and face makeup so well. The f
- This product is wonderful to use and very mild for sensitive skin. It gently removes all my eye makeup and especially mascara.
- Great, gentle formula that doesn't irritate my face or eyes. Definitely recommend!
- Great make up remover, cleans my eyelashes from the mascara in a jiffy!
- I call this Micellar Lotion "miracle water" because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Cleansing and soothing, never drying or irritating
- This is nice light formula that makes my face feel fresh and clean after using. No oily feeling. Love the avene smell too!
- This feels like the purest thing you can ever put on your face as a cleanser. It
- Very good gentle face cleanser.
- Works perfectly
- Works perfectly
- Discovered this in France and it is perfect for those days when you can't really be bothered to take your make-up off and clean your face. I have
- This is an essential for really sensitive skin. It is a beautiful product and because cotton wool pads are used, it seems softer on the skin and gentl
- I have a very sensitive skin so I had to try several product before finding this. Cleans and removes the make-up perfectly while being gentle with con