Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover 400ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50ml✓ For sensitive skin prone to all ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
A gentle Micellar lotion to cleanse, tone and remove make up. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, the Micellar Lotion is a 3-in-1 no rinse cleanser, toner and make-up remover. Based on micelle molecules, that releases cleansing agents upon contact with the skin leaving it soft, clean and moisturised. Specially formulated for all types of sensitive skin. For face, eyes and lips.
-Micells: Gently remove pollutants and make-up without drying.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply in the morning and evening to face and eyes with a cotton pad. Repeat using a fresh cotton pad if necessary.
1. Cleanse with Micellar Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any Avène Les Essentiels or Hydrance Moisturiser of your choice
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. SCLEROTIUM GUM. SODIUM CHLORIDE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Works perfectly
- Works perfectly
- Discovered this in France and it is perfect for those days when you can't really be bothered to take your make-up off and clean your face. I have
- This is an essential for really sensitive skin. It is a beautiful product and because cotton wool pads are used, it seems softer on the skin and gentl
- I have a very sensitive skin so I had to try several product before finding this. Cleans and removes the make-up perfectly while being gentle with con