Bio-Kult S.Boulardii Capsules 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
✓ An advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract.
✓ Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
✓ Contains vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract.
Bio-Kult S.Boulardii contains vitamin D3 which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
The live, non-pathogenic yeast in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
- S. Boulardii (in its lyophilised form found in Bio-Kult Boulardii) has been shown to survive stomach acid and bile, to reach its target organ (most commonly the colon). It also has the advantage of being one of the few yeasts that survives at body temperature.
- Bio-Kult S. Boulardii to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult S. Boulardii can be used on a continuous basis (up to 6 months) or for a short period of time, e.g. when travelling.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
How to use:
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Children- Take ½-1 capsules per day with food.
Travellers - 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
|Ingredients||Live yeast culture (Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799), Preplex® (fuctooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.