Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel 100ml
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary oil-based formula from the makers of the world’s best-selling Bio-Oil Skincare Oil.
Our breakthrough formula replenishes the skin’s barrier and deeply moisturises.
The unique gel-to-oil texture absorbs easily creating a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore the hydration within the skin.
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Physiological Eye Ma ...Special Price £9.78 Regular Price £11.50
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.48 Regular Price £13.10
- Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100mlEucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Ure ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Butter 180mlScientifically proven to improve sk ...£9.49
Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel is a new way to treat dry skin. Traditional dry skin products such as creams, lotions and body butters are made primarily from water. Most of this water simply evaporates when coming into contact with your skin. It’s often what causes the cold sensation that you feel when applying these products. Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel is made from oil, so feels “warm” on application. In a user trial conducted on dry skin sufferers, the majority said it was better than anything they had used before for dry skin.
How to use
Apply a small amount to dry skin as required. Use less than you would if applying a cream.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients||Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Silica, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Never used this before, just Bio-oil but this is great for hands, neck & feet at night
- Ok I suffer with psoriasis and scalp is the worst. I have used this for a few days with no issues. The product is slightly pink in colour and smells v
- Using it on my face and body
- What can I say about this product. ....well it is amazing ! I have (actually HAD) a dry right elbow. I moisturised it every day with various moisturis