Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473mlCeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser: He ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover 400mlAvene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & ...£16.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary oil-based formula from the makers of the world’s best-selling Bio-Oil Skincare Oil.
Our breakthrough formula replenishes the skin’s barrier and deeply moisturises.
The unique gel-to-oil texture absorbs easily creating a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore the hydration within the skin.
Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel is a new way to treat dry skin. Traditional dry skin products such as creams, lotions and body butters are made primarily from water. Most of this water simply evaporates when coming into contact with your skin. It’s often what causes the cold sensation that you feel when applying these products. Bio-Oil® Dry Skin Gel is made from oil, so feels “warm” on application. In a user trial conducted on dry skin sufferers, the majority said it was better than anything they had used before for dry skin.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to dry skin as required. Use less than you would if applying a cream.
Hazards and Cautions:
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Featured In: The Best Skincare Routine For Dry Skin
|Ingredients||Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Lactic Acid, Lanolin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Silica, Glycine Soja Oil, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Parfum, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have given this gel 5 stars as it seems to work well on dry skin. I apply it in the morning to my forehead that has been giving me problems. You onl
- Use the oil for years and saw this product on the internet. Used on my problem areas and the skin has healed and no more dry skin, even the scarred sk
- Brilliant stuff. Daughter treating skin damaged by chemo and radio-therapy.
- I have used Bio Oil for many years and while it's very good, I found the usual problems with using an oil product in that it "creeps" a