BioCare AD Intensive Sachets 14
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£30.00
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...£31.49
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90BioCare Reduced Glutathione Capsule ...£31.89
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Capsu ...£31.49
- Lindens Horny Goat Weed 1000mg Capsules 500Lindens Horny Goat Weed capsules: ...£29.99
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsul ...£31.89
BioCare AD Intensive Sachets:
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarian
- A unique powder combination to support energy levels
Biocare AD Intensive is a unique powder combination to support energy levels. It contains a high potency of amino acids, botanicals, nutrients and antioxidants in a single, great tasting and convenient sachet.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins C, B3, B5 and magnesium support energy production and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chromium supports normal blood glucose levels.
- Designed to suit individual needs - can be used alone or in combination with other products in the range.
How to use BioCare AD Intensive Sachets:
Recommended intake: One sachet mixed in water, juice or milk and taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.