Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablets 90
Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced Tablets:
Premium bone health formula
Two a day to facilitate absorption
Provides a full 250mg of magnesium
Unique blend of 3 different magnesium compounds
500mg of calcium from 2 different compounds
Both calcium and magnesium contribute to normal healthy bones
A rich source of vitamin K2 and D3
Vitamin K2 is free from cis-isomers
Why not try...
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc Tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£15.99
- Pharmanord K-Pearls Capsules 60K-Pearls is manufactured to pharmac ...£16.99
Lamberts Osteoguard Advanced is a high potency all in one bone health formula provides a full 250mg of magnesium and 500mg of calcium per two tablets. The magnesium is in the form of a unique blend of three different magnesium compounds – citrate, hydroxide and carbonate, plus the calcium as both carbonate and citrate.
However, what really makes our formula stand out is the inclusion of vitamin K2 at 90µg per daily dose since this vitamin, and in particular the K2 Menaquinone (MK-7) form, is critical for bone health. Furthermore, our vitamin K2 is naturally derived from chickpea protein and is free of cis-isomers.
We have also added a full 10µg of vitamin D3 since there is now emerging evidence from studies regarding the synergistic effects of vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 in bone health.
Two tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using these for the past two weeks and I can feel relief with pain in my feet and legs. Overall I feel better.
- I am really pleased with this product for bone support. As much as possible I try to buy wholefood supplements as they are more bioavailable. I also b
- Felt a bit sick and dizzy since I started using these pills, probably are not good for me. Thank you