Biocare Children's Omegacare 75ml
Why not try...
- HIGH POTENCY – Children’s OmegaCare® is a highly concentrated liquid fish oil supplement that provides over 500mg of EPA and 375mg of DHA per ½ teaspoon
- HEALTH PROPERTIES - EPA and DHA support normal heart function, and DHA also helps maintain normal brain function and vision (including in foetal development).
- PURE - Uses fish oil derived from anchovies and sardines that are free from PCBs and contaminants.
- NATURAL – Gently concentrated using lipase enzymes, retaining its natural triglyceride form.
- SUSTAINABLE – The fish we use are from sustainable fisheries which comply with the world’s toughest regulations.
- MAXIUMUM ABSORPTION - Our patented NEO-3® lipase enzyme process naturally concentrates and predigests the fish oil for maximum absorption.
- CONVENIENT - Flavoured with natural essential oil of orange, Children’s OmegaCare® tastes great. A pure and simple formulation that can be easily mixed with food or drink, or taken on its own.
How to use:
Take daily with food or as professionally directed.
From 1 year - ¼ teaspoon (1.25ml)
From 3 years - ½ teaspoon (2.5ml)
|Ingredients||Fish Oil, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis Peel), Sunflower Oil.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.