BioCare Nutrisorb Manganese 15ml
Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B C ...£13.25
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
BioCare Nutrisorb Manganese Liquid:
- Suitable for the elderly
- Presented in a simple purified water base
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- A simple purified water base
Biocare Nutrisorb manganese is a highly bio-available liquid formulation, ideal for individuals with absorption problems. Manganese is an essential trace mineral which as an antioxidant contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
BioCare Nutrisorb Manganese Key Information:
- Presented as liquid form manganese ascorbate for optimal absorption and bioavailability
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets Manganese is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Manganese contributes to normal energy production
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb Manganese Liquid:
Recommended intake: One drop taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Manganese Ascorbate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.