BioCare Vitamin B12 Tablets 30
Why not try...
- HealthAid Serrapeptase 250,000iu Tabs 30✓ Serrapeptase is a proteolytic e ...£14.39
BioCare Vitamin B12 Tablets:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for vegans
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, homocysteine metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, homocysteine metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. BioCare's Vitamin B12 is presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption.
BioCare Vitamin B12 Key Information:
- Presented combined with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Lecithin provides choline
- This combination can be relevant for vegetarians and vegans
How to use BioCare Vitamin B12 Tablets:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.