HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid 50ml
HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid 50ml:
- Antioxidant properties
- Improves cognitive functioning
- Can help with male impotence
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid?
HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid is derived from a type of tree native to China and has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits. Its leaves are commonly used to create extracts or supplements that are widely consumed for their various potential effects.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid:
- Help protect the nerves
- Protects the heart muscle
- Helps prevent damage to the blood vessels
- Protects the retina
- Improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Help neutralise free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause.
- Regulates the tone and elasticity of the blood vessels throughout the body's network
- Improves the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the organs and outer extremities
- Improved short and long term memory
- Help increase reaction time and improve mental clarity
- It can also be helpful in treating erectile problems
Who should use HealthAid Ginkgo Biloba Liquid?
- Those seeking brain-boosting effects
- Individuals engaged in mental tasks, such as studying or work that requires focus
- Older adults
- Those looking for natural ways to support heart health
- People looking for natural antioxidant protection
- Individuals seeking visual wellness
- Those looking for natural stress relief
- Individuals with symptoms of peripheral artery disease
How to use:
Shake well before use. Place 20-30 drops (1ml) in a small amount of warm water and drink. Repeat two to three times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Note: To reduce Ethanol content, place required amount in hot water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming. Especially micro filtered to provide maximum purity. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Ginkgo Biloba Extract|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.