Biocare Vitamin C Rosehip Complex Powder 150g
Why not try...
- Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Caps ...£19.80
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 wi ...£18.50
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days’ supply at 5 grams per day
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C together with bioavailable forms of zinc and manganese
- Powder form that is suitable for people who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
Possible Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C, manganese and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
How to use BioCare Vitamin C Rosehip Complex Powder:
Recommended intake: One rounded scoop (5g) taken daily (mixed into liquid) with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Sweeteners (Xylitol & Steviol Glycosides), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Potato Maltodextrin, Magnesium Ascorbate, Apricot Powder (Prunus armeniaca Fruit),Blackberry Extract (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Rosehip Powder (Rosa canina Hips), Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Potassium Ascorbate, Sweet Cherry Extract (Prunus avium Fruit),Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Rutin, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Manganese Ascorbate, Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.