Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200ml✓ La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant ...Special Price £7.37 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel 200mlThis mild but effective gel removes ...Special Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00
- Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm 45mlExpert skin care for very dry and e ...Special Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ 200mlA gentle body wash for dry skin sui ...Special Price £7.37 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma ABCDerm Irritation Around The Mouth 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Nourishing Cream Shampoo 200mlDercos nourishing repair innovation ...Special Price £7.37 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray is a soothing spray that calms itching within 60 seconds and has a prolonged efficacy of 6 hours.
The new Skin Relief technology (containing Ambora and Green tea extracts) combined with the renowned soothing dermatological active ingredient Enoxolone blocks the biological process responsible for itching right from the start and directly targets each of involved pathways.
Directions: Spray onto clean skin from a distance of 20 cm and leave to dry. Spread if necessary.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Isostearyl Isostearate, Sucrose Stearate, Squalane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Disodium Edta, Cellulose Gum, D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.