Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 50ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Citrus Pulp Shampoo 200mlThe Klorane Citrus Pulp Shampoo off ...£8.00
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner 200mlA mild, alcohol-free toner that ref ...Special Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlProtect sensitive skin with the Vic ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fluid 50mlEucerin DermoPurifyer Mattifying Fl ...Special Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlEnsure maximum protection for your ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium Free Roll on 50mlVichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium F ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray is a soothing spray that calms itching within 60 seconds and has a prolonged efficacy of 6 hours.
The new Skin Relief technology (containing Ambora and Green tea extracts) combined with the renowned soothing dermatological active ingredient Enoxolone blocks the biological process responsible for itching right from the start and directly targets each of involved pathways.
Directions: Spray onto clean skin from a distance of 20 cm and leave to dry. Spread if necessary.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Isostearyl Isostearate, Sucrose Stearate, Squalane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Disodium Edta, Cellulose Gum, D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.