CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 52ml
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25:
- A lightweight, moisturising face lotion with broad spectrum SPF25.
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Suitable for sensitive, normal to dry skin exposed to UV rays.
- Also available: Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50+
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion is a lighweight day cream for normal to dry skin with UVA and UVB sun protection. This everyday moisturiser contains the 3 essential ceramides needed to keep the skin healthy and maintain it's natural barrier. Developed by Dermatologists, this facial moisturising lotion is suitable for sensitive skin.
Ingredients In CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25:
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: a unique combination of CeraVe ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to replenish existing ceramides. This helps to relive dry, itchy and sensitive skin, whilst repairing and protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to retain moisture in the skin, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and plump with the added benefit of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- CeraVe's MVE delivery technology: A revolutionary system which allows their skincare products to work more effectively. This 'Timed-Release' formula provides multiple phases of moisturisation to keep our skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- Broad Spectrum SPF25: Provides protection against UVA and UVB rays.
What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides make up to 50% of the skin and their role is in supporting the skin's natural barrier and retaining moisture. With factors such as age, pollutants and sun damage, ceramides can begin to lose their effectiveness which eventually weaken's the skin' barrier. Once your skin's barrier has been damaged, it is prone to irritation and sensitivity such as dryness, redness, wrinkles, roughness and visible signs of dehydration. Additionally, skin conditions such as eczema often have lower levels of ceramides in the skin which leads to the common symptoms of dryness and inflammation.
Therefore, applying CeraVe products which contain 3 essential ceramides directly to the skin can help to protect it's barrier and retain moisture. The skin is left feeling hydrated, moisturised and comfortable all-day long!
Benefits Of Using Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion:
- Face cream for normal to dry skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Long-lasting hydration.
- Spreads easily and dries with a clear finish.
- 3 essential cermaides moisturise and maintain the protective skin barrier.
- Lightweight formula with UV protection locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
- Fragrance free.
- Non-comedogenic: does not clog your pores.
CeraVe offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. CeraVe is the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to support all skin types!
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply liberally to your face and neck in the morning. At night use the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion.
Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe cleansers.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Homosalate,Glycerin,Octocrylene,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Niacinamide,Silica,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Dimethicone,Cetearyl Alcohol,PEG-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylyl Glycol,Palmitic Acid,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Xanthan Gum,Disodium EDTA,Tocopherol,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Myristic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Carbomer,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It lits the face and clears dryness
- It lits the face and clears dryness
- nice lotion to use after cleanser- my daughter was happy with result!
- Does not aggravate acne prone skin, is moisturising and fast absorbing
- This is more of a moisturizer for someone who has a extreme dry face
- best product I've ever used...it's lightweight, non greasy, absorbs quickly and has sunscreen in it..it's perfect :)
- I've used this product after reading reviews that is works well on people with sensitive skin. It's a good product. It's creamy and moi
- This is the only SPF product that doesn't make my skin itch, so points just for that. Beyond that, you just can't get a better moisturizer t
- My dermatologist recommended it and I enjoy it, very light and need only a little bit- will last a long time
- I switched to this product from cetaphil face lotion about a year ago, and I'm never going back. This lotion manages to avoid being greasy, while
- Great low cost product that works just as well as higher costing facial products I have been unfortunate to spend my money on. My dermatologist says t