CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 52ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 400mlDiscover Vichy Pureté Thermale Min ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25:
- A lightweight, moisturising face lotion with broad spectrum SPF25 for your AM routine
- Contains Hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration
- Specifically formulated to moisturise sensitive skin that is normal to dry and exposed to UV rays
- Moisturises and maintains the protective skin barrier
- Fragrance free
- Non-comedogenic - does not clog your pores
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Lightweight formula
CeraVe is Developed with dermatologists:
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion which contains SPF 25 for daily sun protection. It effectively moisturizes and helps to restore the protective skin barrier of the face and neck. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
Featured In: Best Facial Moisturisers
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion Benefits:
- It contains hyaluronic acid which helps to retain moisture.
- This lotion utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration.
- Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
- With 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Use with the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion for your PM Routine
Is the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 suitable for me?
- It is sutaible for adults and children (aged 3 years and above).
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
Can I use this product on oily skin?
Oily skin is caused by an excessive production of sebum. However, by choosing a moisturizer and cleanser for oily skin that are formulated to help restore the skin's barrier, you can keep excess oil at bay and achieve healthy, more balanced skin. Therfore, this formula is non-comedogenic and lightweight which will be beneficial for oily skin.
How to use CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion:
Apply liberally as often as needed, day and night.
CeraVe CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion works well with:
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream: A lightweight under-eye moisturiser to brighten and hydrate the eye area
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: An award-winning cleanser with hyaluronic acid
- Oily skin? Try using this with the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Homosalate,Glycerin,Octocrylene,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Niacinamide,Silica,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Dimethicone,Cetearyl Alcohol,PEG-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylyl Glycol,Palmitic Acid,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Xanthan Gum,Disodium EDTA,Tocopherol,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Myristic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Carbomer,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- nice lotion to use after cleanser- my daughter was happy with result!
- Does not aggravate acne prone skin, is moisturising and fast absorbing
- This is more of a moisturizer for someone who has a extreme dry face
- best product I've ever used...it's lightweight, non greasy, absorbs quickly and has sunscreen in it..it's perfect :)
- I've used this product after reading reviews that is works well on people with sensitive skin. It's a good product. It's creamy and moi
- This is the only SPF product that doesn't make my skin itch, so points just for that. Beyond that, you just can't get a better moisturizer t
- My dermatologist recommended it and I enjoy it, very light and need only a little bit- will last a long time
- I switched to this product from cetaphil face lotion about a year ago, and I'm never going back. This lotion manages to avoid being greasy, while
- Great low cost product that works just as well as higher costing facial products I have been unfortunate to spend my money on. My dermatologist says t