CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25 52ml
A lightweight, moisturising face lotion with broad spectrum SPF25, for all-day hydration for normal to dry skin.
Why not try...
- Eucerin Aquaporin Active Normal to Combination Skin 50mlEucerin Aquaporin Active for Normal ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.48 Regular Price £13.10
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion effectively moisturizes and helps to restore the protective skin barrier of the face and neck. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
• With hyaluronic acid to help retain moisture
• Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
• With 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier
• Specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis
• For adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
• Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
• Fragrance free formula
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed
Goes well with:
CeraVe Facial Foaming Cleanser 236ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Homosalate,Glycerin,Octocrylene,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Niacinamide,Silica,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Dimethicone,Cetearyl Alcohol,PEG-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylyl Glycol,Palmitic Acid,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Xanthan Gum,Disodium EDTA,Tocopherol,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Myristic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Carbomer,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Does not aggravate acne prone skin, is moisturising and fast absorbing
- This is more of a moisturizer for someone who has a extreme dry face
- best product I've ever used...it's lightweight, non greasy, absorbs quickly and has sunscreen in it..it's perfect :)
- I've used this product after reading reviews that is works well on people with sensitive skin. It's a good product. It's creamy and moi
- This is the only SPF product that doesn't make my skin itch, so points just for that. Beyond that, you just can't get a better moisturizer t
- My dermatologist recommended it and I enjoy it, very light and need only a little bit- will last a long time
- I switched to this product from cetaphil face lotion about a year ago, and I'm never going back. This lotion manages to avoid being greasy, while
- Great low cost product that works just as well as higher costing facial products I have been unfortunate to spend my money on. My dermatologist says t