Chloe Fleur de Parfum Eau de Parfum 75ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 30ml + 125ml Refill✓ Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensua ...£77.00Out of stock
- Armani Si Fiori Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Blackcur ...£80.00
- Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum 100mlMichael Kors Gorgeous! Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £95.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100mlTop Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, ...£75.00
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 110ml✓ Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de P ...Special Price £75.00 Regular Price £92.00
Top Notes: Verbena, Bergamot, Grapefruit
Heart Notes: Rose, Cherry Blossom, Peach, Blackcurrant
Base Notes: Rice, Cedar, White Musk
Chloé Fleur de Parfum is a generous bouquet exclusively composed of the most tender and quintessential part of flowers, their hearts. Master perfumers Michel Almairac and Mylène Alran artfully combined those to create an exclusive fragrance.
The fundamental note comes from the rose heart. Surprisingly, it unfolds slightly tangy inflexions that recall the scent of raspberry. Never before had Chloé’s rose displayed such fruity tonalities.
The heart of verbena flower adds a fresh and luminous verdant dimension that sublimates the luxurious rose heart while retaining an absolute delicacy. The heart of cherry blossom diffuses milky almond notes. Filled with sweetness, they bring roundness to the composition.
A subtle combination of elegance and sensuality, the new Fleur de Parfum feels like the touch of soft silk on bare skin.
A new shade for an icon, Fleur de Parfum remains faithful to the iconic bottle of the Chloé signature line. The ivory beige perfume is tinged with a touch of pink. This delicate hue has always been part of the Chloé DNA. It can be glimpsed through the glass of the bottle and is mirrored on the ribbon tied by hand to its neck.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.