Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette 5.8g
Why not try...
- Lancome Airbrush No.2 Foundation & Concealer BrushLancome Airbrush N°2 - F ...Special Price £32.80 Regular Price £41.00
- Lancome Teint Visionnaire Foundation 30mlThe Lancome Teint Visionnaire offer ...Out of stock
- Lancome Le 8 Hypnose Mascara Serum-Infused Mascara 8mlLancome Le 8 Hypnose Mascara Serum- ...£33.00
- Lancome Hypnose Eye Shadow Palette• A easy-to-navigate eyeshadow ...As low as £34.80 Regular Price £43.50
- Lancome Lush Full Face No.5 Powder BrushLancome Lush Full-Face N°5 - Powde ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00
Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette is a collection of wet and dry formula eye shadow quartets, each containing four toning shades of satin and iridescent long lasting, super silky and blendable eye colour. Presented in Clarins' signature pale gold compact with mirror and two quality foam tipped applicators; one for defining the eye and one for shading and blending.
How to use: Their ultra-fine texture is designed to allow all colour combinations and blending. Use dry for a natural result and slightly damp for a very intense, sophisticated look.
An anti-pollution active ingredient preserves the fragile skin of the eyelids. It also protects them from harmful free radicals.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- i bought the smokey and brown eye shadows, fantastic colours, blend easy and long lasting, not too dry or 'cakey' either
- I purchased the brown shades they are most the perfect range of colours from light to dark allowing me to highlight my eyes and blend beautifully and
- I just love this little palette but have only one criticism and that is as I am getting on a bit and my eyesight is not all it was I would appreciate
- I had a Debenhams voucher to use so I decided to treat myself. I love the quality of the eye shadows and I love the fact that the lightest shade isn