Clarins Pure Scrub 50ml
Clarins Pure Scrub:
- Gentle purifying scrub
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores
- Helps to minimise shine
- Cream texture with microbeads
- Suitable for combination-oily skin
Key Benefits | Clarins Pure Scrub
This scrub is specially created for combination to oily skin that is prone to minor blemishes, shine or enlarged pores. Pure Scrub instantly purifies skin leaving tighter pores and a matte finish.
- Removed dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores
- Reveals bright and radiant skin
- Reduces the activity of a key enzyme involved in sebum production, which works to limit shine
- The gel texture transforms into a generous foam
- Skin if left exfoliated, purified, and matte
- Suitable fro oily-combination skin types
- Alpine Willow Herb: Its organic extract minimises shine on the skin so pores are tighter and the complexion is matified.
How to use:
Thoroughly cleanse your face, then moisten. Warm up a 50p sized amount of scrub between your hands. Without rubbing or applying pressure, gently massage in avoiding the eye area. Rinse with water.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Cellulose, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pumice, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance. Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, CI19140/Yellow 5, CI42090/Blue 1 [V3532A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been using this scrub for nearly two weeks now. It has a nice consistency and seem to do a good job exfoliating my skin. I would recommend this scrub.
- tried this recently,and was pleasantly surprised. it smells lovely and goes on well. it left my skin soft and cleansed.
- I was lucky enough to be chosen to test and review this and I am so glad as its changed my skin. I am 38 but still suffer from bad break outs, blac
- New to this product but on the first time using it I have fallen in love, I wouldn’t say this is good for sensitive skin. But if you want a good cle