Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 200ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Balm 100mlClarins Hand & Nail Treatment B ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £24.50
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette 30mlElizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toi ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Aramis 24 Hour High Performance Anti-Perspirant Stick 75gAramis 24 Hour High Performance Ant ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
Clarins’ Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate is a concentrated cleansing treatment activates with the heat of a warm bath or shower—releasing the soothing, aromatic virtues of Basil, Camomile and Petit Grain. Relaxes tired muscles after a stressful day with a calming blend of herbal extracts. The lightweight lather is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. Follow with Relax Body Treatment Oil for a complete at-home spa treat.
How to use: In the bath, pour the Concentrate under running water (maximum temp. 37C/98.6F). Massage the foam all over the body and inhale deeply to benefit from the aromatic properties. In the shower, massage the Concentrate over the body with a sponge.
Essential oils of Basil, Geranium, Camomile and Petit Grain: aroma-therapeutic promote a sense of well-being and soothes.
Coconut cleansing base: cleans skin, provides comfort.
Extracts of Linden, St. John's Wort, Hawthorn, Thyme and Valerian: relax.
Natural water-softening agent.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYISOPROPANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, SORBIC ACID, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, VALERIANA WALLICHII ROOT EXTRACT, TILIA CORDATA WOOD EXTRACT, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CI 42090/BLUE 1, [C0438P]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product, and although it seems expensive, it really does go a long way. A little gives you a lot of foam and the smell is gorgeous without
- I'm giving this 4 stars as, despite liking this, I wasn't a fan of the smell. I'm not sure if it's the basil but there was a herby
- I've used this and the other concentrate for years now. Just love them both. This one smells like stone after a rainstorm - you know what I mean?
- Made my skin feel so soft after a bath my skin is usually very dry
- Love this product. A small amount goes a long way. It makes my skin feel mousturised, soft and scented. Would recommend this product and will be buyin
- This is a great product especially when you’ve trained hard in the gym!
- Showering with Clarins shower and bath concentrate for several weeks. Love the scent also has improved dry skin. A little goes a long way though will