Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick 3.5g
Why not try...
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer 13mlLancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All ...As low as £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Radiance BlushColour-true, high-pigment powder sc ...As low as £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Lancome Belle de Teint Natural Healthy Glow PowderLancome Belle de Teint is a natural ...As low as £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base RosyLancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50Out of stock
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 200mlGentle Softening Cleansing Fluid Fa ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
Clarins Rouge Eclat is a lipstick that offers more than just colour, the first age-defying lipstick from Clarins. Intense long-lasting colour and The Nutri-Youth Complex protects lips against dehydration and boosts collagen, Vitamin E protects against free radicals and 100% plant waxes provide instant comfort. Fifteen shades of lip nourishing, age defying, luminous colour with a delicious blackberry and liquorice scent.
How to use: The satin texture makes this lipstick very easy to apply. For a more intense look, trace the lip contours with a lip pencil, then apply Rouge Eclat.
100% plant-based waxes of mimosa, jojoba and sunflower, combined with unsaponifiable cocoa butter for immediate suppleness and comfort.
Phytosphingosine: promotes the production of ceramides.
Tocopherol: anti-radical activity.
Gamma oryzanol: boosts micro-circulation and restores radiance.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent buy