Clarins Tonic Body Balm 200ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Contouring Expert 200mlClarins Body Fit Anti-Cellulite Con ...£34.50
- Filorga Meso-Mask Anti-Wrinkle Lightening Mask 50mlFilorga Meso-Mask Anti-Wrinkle Ligh ...£35.00
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 30Pure. Potent. Precise. Elizabeth Ar ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00Out of stock
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles Eye Contour 15mlFilorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puf ...£35.00
Change your tone with the Clarins Toning Body Balm! This refreshing body balm treatment—with a firming blend of Ginseng and Apple Seed Oil—soothes dryness, improves vitality and promotes the appearance of toned, supple-looking skin. This soft body balm refreshes the senses with the aromatic essences of Geranium, Rosewood, Mint and Rosemary and the non-oily texture delivers a satin-fresh finish. Smooth on after Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate and Tonic Body Treatment Oil for a professional, at-home spa treat.
How to use: Apply with light massage movements from the ankles to the waist, then from wrists to shoulders. Use morning and/or evening after a bath or shower.
Apple Pip Oil: protects, moisturises, nourishes.
Ginseng extract: tones, firms, revitalises.
100% natural essential oils of Mint, Rosemary, Rosewood and Geranium: refresh, energise.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, CARBOMER, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PANAX, GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, [C0612D]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a lovely body cream that leaves your skin feeling and smelling pampered and refreshed. I can't tell if it helps with toning yet as have o
- Have been using this for 10 months. My skin is smooth and silky. The balm is just the right consistency.
- I have used this balm for a long time alongside the complimentary products. It smells divine and is a wonderful start to your day.
- I bought this on a whim as I thought I would buy something other than my useful 2 body moisturisers. I am so glad I did, the smell is wonderful so cle