Esthederm High Tolerance Make Up Remover 125ml
High tolerance makeup remover for waterproof make-up: sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, fragile, irritated lips.
Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil 500mlKosher Suitable for Vegans Made usi ...£23.60
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100mlUse on skin prone to dryness, rashe ...£25.50
- Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish KitSimple daily routine to remove exce ...£24.50Out of stock
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Compensating Complex Cream For Dry Skin 50mlVichy Neovadiol Compensating Comple ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
The ultra-soft dual-phase make-up remover that makes the most demanding skin love waterproof make-up : sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, fragile, irritated lips. Result Make-up is perfectly removed from the eyes and lips. The skin is pure, ready to receive Institut Esthederm treatments. How to use Shake well before using. Using a cotton pad, apply Institut Esthederm Osmoclean High Tolerance Make-Up Remover to the eyelids and lips. Leave on for a few seconds before removing make-up. Perfectly eliminates all traces of make-up - even the most resistant - with just a few light strokes.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU*, ISOHEXADECANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, AMINOETHANESULFINIC ACID, CARNOSINE, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL. [ES011+ES012] * CELLULAR WATER (AQUA/DISODIUM ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE/CARNOSINE/MINERAL SALTS)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.