Esthederm Intensive Retinol Serum 15ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Cream All Skin Types 50mlClarins Super Restorative Night Cre ...£65.50Out of stock
- Cellcosmet Active Tonic 250mlTones and rebalances skin functions ...£64.00
- Filorga NCEF Night Mask 50mlWake up to visibly younger skin wit ...£60.00
- Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser 200mlPurifies the epidermis while mainta ...£64.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream 50mlThe Clarins Rose Radiance Cream dra ...£62.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 1 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£60.00
Retinol, a native form of Vitamin A (a vital element naturally present in the body) is today considered to be the most effective anti-wrinkle active ingredient. At the surface, it stimulates cellular renewal and strengthens the epidermis to smooth lines and attenuate irregularities. In the dermis, it strengthens density by preventive and curative action (synthesis of collagen).
The skin swells biologically from the inside, is smoother, and becomes firm again - a truly natural "lifting effect"! Institut Esthederm research has stabilised the most active form of native Vitamin A in this Molecular Care Intensive Retinol Serum. It is released rapidly and immediately available to allow an intensive youth action.
|Ingredients||Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cyperus Esculentus Root Oil, Bht, Retinol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Eugenol. [Es262])|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.