Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate 30ml (5ml x 6)
Why not try...
- Clarins Total Eye Contour Gel 20mlClarins Total Eye Contour Gel:  ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £36.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Meno 5 Bi-Serum 30mlVichy Neovadiol Peri & Post-Men ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist B3 Serum 30mlVichy Liftactiv Specialist B3 Serum ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate is an intensive anti-wrinkle serum to be used in combination with your daily, anti-age routine. The formula combines high and low molecular Hyaluronic Acid to target prematurely ageing skin where wrinkles originate and additionally contains bio-active Glycine Saponin to support skin’s natural production of Hyaluronic Acid. With regular use, skin feels smoother and more youthful.
How to use:
Shake thoroughly before opening. Apply gently twice daily onto cleansed skin before your daily anti-age care, focusing on areas of concern.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylpropanediol, Glycine Soja, Arginine HCL, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A beautiful serum .. I love the six individual little ampoules ... thicker than other serums but great for night time .. lovely texture and feel .. gl
- I've used Eucerin products for some time but hadn't tried their fillers before. This was great used in combination with my normal skincare p
- Have been without this product for a month due to a long holiday and lack of planning. Within a week of replenishing my supplies my skin was much smoo
- I have to admit that I would normally stay away from such products but I am so glad I gave it a go. My skin has felt so hydrated since using it and I
- A first time buy for me. A liquid milky coloured lotion. Provides a very comforting hydrating layer. Am using evening under same range night cream, an
- Been using this product in the morning before adding my makeup and leaving my skin feeling smooth and silky. Will def continue using this
- This product looks very unique with its capsules, one lasted me over a week. It smells lovely and was absorbed quickly so I could put my make up on. N
- You put this on before your moisturiser. After using it for a week it didn't get rid of wrinkles. Maybe if you use it longer it might work.
- Excellent before Eucerin hyaluron night cream to give a boost to erasing and preventing fine lines, has an unparamounted texture and you will have no
- I have been using this product for a short while and I am amazed at how it has made a difference in such a short space of time. A small amount goes a