Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Shower Foam 200ml
Why not try...
- Roger & Gallet Rose Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50
- Roger & Gallet Cedrat Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50
- Perlier Body Honey Miel Bath and Shower Scrub 250mlPerlier Body Honey Miel Bath and Sh ...£9.00Out of stock
- Roger & Gallet L'Homme Hair & Body Shower Gel 200mlSince 1862, Roger & Gallet have ...£9.50Out of stock
- A.Vogel Dentaforce Mouthwash 100mlDentaforce mouthwash is a natural a ...Special Price £8.95 Regular Price £10.50
✓ Retains water
✓ Increases the water-binding capacity of the corneal (outermost) layer
✓ Maintains barrier function of the skin
✓ Lowers trans-epidermal water loss (water lost through the skin)
✓ Enhances penetration of other products
✓ Smoothing and keratolytic
✓ Helps prevent skin discomfort, like itching
Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Shower Foam, a soft and gentle shower foam with a soothing scent to quash all of your shower-time woes, whilst preventing your skin from further dryness and protecting its natural barrier function.
The new innovation works by using mild surfactants, which act as cleaning agents, to gently cleanse the skin, whilst skin-identical Urea and a unique Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) complex protect from further dryness by binding water in the epidermal layers. Glycerin is also included in the formula to hydrate the outermost layer of skin.
The formula is suitable for dry to very dry skin (including the face, hands and body), including those suffering from Diabetes, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis and allergies.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.