Grether's Blackcurrant Sugar Free Pastilles:
- Contain a high quality glycerin which helps keep the mouth and throat area moist, protected, and soothed
- Are gluten and lactose Free
- Are recommended for hoarseness, sore throats, croaky voice and dry mouth
Grether's pastilles contain a high quality glycerin which helps keep the mouth and throat area moist, protected, and soothed. Agar-Agar (derived from dulse) lends the pastille their silky consistency while the natural extracts of fruit give Grether's Pastilles their great taste.
The high quality of Grethers Black Currant Glycerin Pastilles are guaranteed thanks to a sophisticated and time consuming manufacturing process requiring considerable specialized knowledge, experience, and equipment.
Before the pastilles are packaged into the classic gold Grethers tins, they must be allowed to ripen - a process that lasts 3 months.
Grether's Pastilles are recommended for hoarseness, sore throats, croaky voice and dry mouth. People who have to use their voice a lot, e.g. through singing or extensive talking, benefit particularly from the calming, soothing and nourishing effect of Grether's Pastilles.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Maltitol Syrup, Gelatine, Blackcurrant Juice (2.4%), acid (citric acid), glycerine (1.5%), thickener (agar-agar), vegetable oil (coconut and rapeseed oil), glazing agent (beeswax), flavour, colour (vegetable carbon), sweetener (acesulfame-K), With Sweetener.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Grether's Sugar-Free pastilles are a must for every home. I have loved them since I was a child. They bring instant relief for sore throat, and
- Just as I remembered when I was a child ( over 50 yrs ago ) but now sugar free option which is brilliant . Also still the same beautiful tins . Am v h
- Love these pastilles
- I really like these pastille's they taste of blackcurrant and very juicy
- really nice. Recent discovery advised by a ENT friend for my sorethroat. I prefer the no sugar version.
- Very pleasant pastilles to suck when needed. (Chewing them is just wasteful!) Being a choir member, I tend to get a bit croaky during practice. A pas
- Taste is good and they are a decent alternative to my usual pastilles for moistening a dry mouth, particularly at night.
- The pastilles still are just as good as forty years ago!
- Gorgeous unfortunately as I cannot stop eating them when I start. The tin has a retro look about it and the pastilles are so tasty. They are my weekly
- For a sugar-free alternative to the full sugarversion, these are extremely good. Still as soothing, and still as blackcurranty... very, very good.
- Just what I need for my chronic cough!! Grether's Blackcurrant Pastilles are delicious and I would like to try the other flavours too.
- Nice flavour, easy to keep this small size in your pocket. Also handy to get this with the big 440g tin - value for money on the big tub but ease of t