Grether's Blackcurrant Sugar Free Pastilles:
- Contain a high quality glycerin which helps keep the mouth and throat area moist, protected, and soothed
- Are gluten and lactose Free
- Are recommended for hoarseness, sore throats, croaky voice and dry mouth
Grether's pastilles contain a high quality glycerin which helps keep the mouth and throat area moist, protected, and soothed. Agar-Agar (derived from dulse) lends the pastille their silky consistency while the natural extracts of fruit give Grether's Pastilles their great taste.
The high quality of Grethers Black Currant Glycerin Pastilles are guaranteed thanks to a sophisticated and time consuming manufacturing process requiring considerable specialized knowledge, experience, and equipment.
Before the pastilles are packaged into the classic gold Grethers tins, they must be allowed to ripen - a process that lasts 3 months.
Grether's Pastilles are recommended for hoarseness, sore throats, croaky voice and dry mouth. People who have to use their voice a lot, e.g. through singing or extensive talking, benefit particularly from the calming, soothing and nourishing effect of Grether's Pastilles.
|Ingredients||Maltitol Syrup, Gelatine, Blackcurrant Juice (2.4%), acid (citric acid), glycerine (1.5%), thickener (agar-agar), vegetable oil (coconut and rapeseed oil), glazing agent (beeswax), flavour, colour (vegetable carbon), sweetener (acesulfame-K), With Sweetener.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought these for a relative and they think these are first class. Helps relieve a tickly cough
- Good for sore throats. Great tasting and similar-free. I liked the free mini tin!
- Thank you for the very fast turn around
- So good for a dry tickly cough
- It would be better if they didn't use artificial sweeteners
- Reliable as ever.
- one of the four big boxes you sent had got bashed in and pastilles spilled out. Not serious, and i'd much rather this happened than have you f
- good service thank you
- Good (sugar-free version) product. Used them for years. Good price from Landys.
- very good quality pastilles and fast delivery
- Nice flavour throat soothing pastilles.