Why not try...
- A.Vogel Comfrey Cream 35gRelish this rich, nourishing formul ...Special Price £6.79 Regular Price £8.49
- Cerave SA Renewing Foot Cream 88mlCerave SA Renewing Foot Cream: F ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- A.Vogel Bioforce Cream 35gVelvety, rich, nutrient packed crea ...Special Price £7.59 Regular Price £9.49
- Uriage Bariéderm Cica-Cream with Copper-Zinc 40mlUriage Bariéderm Cica-Cream with C ...£7.49
- CeraVe Moisturising Cream Tube 177mlCeraVe Moisturising Cream 177ml: ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 200mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
Aloe Vera Gel 250ml contains Aloe Vera, which is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties. It has properties that make it excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin. HealthAid has formulated this cream using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow.
Who is HealthAid Aloe Vera Gel for?
People who have very dry skin
Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
People with skin burns
Those who experience psoriasis
People with sunburns
Those with skin conditions such as eczema
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, CI 42090, CI 19140.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...