HealthAid Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel 250ml
HealthAid AloeVera Moisturising Gel 250ml:
- Soothing skin relief
- Helps with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Can be used as a natural after sun
- Can also be used as treatment for dandruff
What is the HealthAid Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel?
Aloe Vera Gel 250ml contains Aloe Vera, which is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties. It has properties that make it excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin. HealthAid has formulated this cream using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel?
- Intense hydration: Aloe vera gel provides deep hydration to the skin, making it smoother and more supple.
- Soothing and cooling: The gel has a natural cooling effect, soothing irritated or sunburned skin.
- Skin repair: Aloe vera aids in the regeneration of damaged skin cells, promoting faster healing of wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: It reduces redness, inflammation, and itchiness, making it suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Anti-aging effects: Aloe vera gel contains antioxidants that can help combat the signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oil-free moisturization: The gel provides hydration without leaving a greasy residue, making it ideal for oily or combination skin.
- Makeup primer: It can serve as a natural makeup primer, creating a smooth base for makeup application.
- After-shave care: Aloe vera gel soothes and calms the skin after shaving, reducing razor burns and irritation.
- Haircare: The gel can be used on the scalp to reduce dandruff and promote healthy hair growth.
- Skin protection: Aloe vera forms a protective barrier on the skin, shielding it from environmental pollutants and harmful UV rays.
Who should use HealthAid Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
How to use:
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. For external use ONLY.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, CI 42090, CI 19140.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...