Why not try...
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg Capsules 90Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £15.00
- Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegan Softgels 60Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegan Soft ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £14.95
HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules contain Aloe Vera, also known as ‘Nature’s Miracle Plant’ has been used through the centuries both internally and externally for its proven and wide ranging beneficial properties to the human body. Used internally it helps harmonise the body systems, especially the gastro-intestinal tract. Used externally it helps with a smooth, glowing complexion.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Aloe Vera 5000mg Capsules:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily with a meal. Adults can increase dosage to two capsules daily if required. Capsules to be swallowed whole with water or used externally. To apply externally, pierce the capsule and squeeze the contents onto the skin, massaging until fully absorbed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (soybean oil,vegetable shortening), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Anti-caking Agent (silica), Aloe Vera Gel Extract.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.