HealthAid Bodylean CLA Plus Capsules/Tablets 60
HealthAid Bodylean CLA Plus Capsules/Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant support
- Helps weight management
- Boosts energy
- Balances blood sugar levels and insulin
What are HealthAid Bodylean CLA plus Capsules/Tablets?
Bodylean CLA Plus contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) which has a role in the way the body stores and utilises energy, thereby regulating and helping reduce body fat percentages. HealthAid Bodylean CLA Plus also contains Green Tea, Carnitine, Ornithine, Creatine, CoQ10 and Chromium which work synergistically to release energy from stored body fat, to assist the body achieve the desired weight and physique.
For maximum benefit, use this product in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Bodylean CLA Plus Capsules/Tablets:
- Weight management: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) may support healthy weight management by promoting fat metabolism and reducing body fat.
- Lean muscle mass: The capsules may aid in preserving and promoting lean muscle mass during weight loss efforts.
- Metabolic support: CLA can help support a healthy metabolism, which may contribute to more efficient calorie burning.
- Energy production: The capsules may assist in converting stored fat into energy for improved endurance and stamina.
- Antioxidant support: CLA is also known for its antioxidant properties, which help protect cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Cardiovascular health: Some studies suggest that CLA may have potential benefits for cardiovascular health by supporting healthy cholesterol levels.
- Overall well-being: The capsules can contribute to overall well-being and vitality during weight management efforts.
Who should take HealthAid Bodylean CLA plus Capsules/Tablets?
- People who experience constant sugar cravings
- People who wish to achieve a healthy body weight
- People who want to diet but don’t want to give up their favorite foods
- People who wish to control their appetite and increase their metabolism
- People who wish to balance their blood sugar and maintain healthy insulin levels
- Those who wanting to tone and maintain a healthy lean body
How to use:
Adults, one capsule and one tablet three times a day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||INGREDIENTS FOR CLA CAPSULES: Conjugated Linoleic Acid Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colour (caramel, titanium dioxide)]. INGREDIENTS FOR BODYLEAN TABLETS: Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Carnitine-L-Tartarate, L-Ornithine HCl, Creatine Monohydrate, Green Tea, Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), hypromellose, titanium dioxide, copper chlorophyllin, veg. glycerine)], Co-enzyme Q10, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.