HealthAid Choline & Inositol Tablets 60
HealthAid Choline and Inositol Tablets 60:
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Choline and Inositol Tablets?
Choline and Inositol Tablets aid in the functioning of the liver, gall bladder and kidneys, they also contribute to normal lipid, homocysteine metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function. Choline is required for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain thorough to the central nervous system. Without sufficient choline, brain function and memory may possibly be impaired. Choline also assists in hormone production. It is important to include these nutrients in the diet as deficiency may lead to an unhealthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, constipation, hair loss, irritability, mood swings and poor skin.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Choline and Inositol:
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy nervous system function
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy homocysteine and cholesterol levels
- May protect against an overabundance of fat in the liver
- Supports a healthy heart
- Assists in promoting hair growth
- Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy digestive system
Who should take HealthAid Choline and Inositol?
- Those who have higher levels of cholesterol.
- Those who are suffering from heavy hair loss and poor skin conditions
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
- People who have poor nervous system functionality
- People who have impaired memory
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet three times a day on an empty stomach, can be increased to four tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Choline Di Hydrogen Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Pharmaceutical Glaze(shellac), *Veg. Stearic acid, *Veg. magnesium strearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.