Why not try...
- Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets 60Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.49
- Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 90Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is s ...Special Price £10.70 Regular Price £15.29
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.16 Regular Price £13.95
- Floradix Protecor Liquid Formula 250mlProtecor is suitable for people wan ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
Choline and Inositol Tablets aid in the functioning of the liver, gall bladder and kidneys, they also contribute to normal lipid, homocysteine metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function. Choline is required for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain thorough to the central nervous system. Without sufficient choline, brain function and memory may possibly be impaired. Choline also assists in hormone production. It is important to include these nutrients in the diet as deficiency may lead to an unhealthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, constipation, hair loss, irritability, mood swings and poor skin.
What Are Choline & Inositol Tablets For?
Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy nervous system function
Contribute to the maintanance of healthy homocysteine and cholesterol levels
May protect against an overabundance of fat in the liver
Supports a healthy heart
Assists in promoting hair growth
Contribute to the maintanance of a healthy digestive system
Who Are choline & Inositol Tablets For?
Those who have higher levels of cholesterol.
Those who are suffering from heavy hair loss and poor skin conditions
Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
People who have poor nervous system functionality
People who have impaired memory
Recommended Daily Intake of Choline And Inositol Tablets: Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet three times a day on an empty stomach, can be increased to four tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Choline Di Hydrogen Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Pharmaceutical Glaze(shellac), *Veg. Stearic acid, *Veg. magnesium strearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.