Solgar Choline Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
Solgar Choline Vegicaps are:
‚úì For healthy liver function
‚úì Essential micronutrient
‚úì Supports fat metabolism
‚úì Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
‚úì Free from sugar, salt and starch
What is Solgar Choline?
Solgar Choline 350 mg Vegetable Capsules contain Choline, a macronutrient which plays an important role in the liver function and maintaining a healthy metabolism.
What does Choline help with?
Choline is a water-soluble micronutrient which is related to other vitamins such as those in the B Vitamin complex. Similar as to the B Vitamins, Choline supports the process of metabolising nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. Transporting fat, both cholesterol and triglycerides, from the liver to the cells in the body also requires choline and it is responsible for keeping the liver clear from fat build-up.
Choline makes up the structural component of fat, and can therefore be found in food sources which naturally contain fats, such as liver, oily fish, legumes and beef.
How to use Solgar Choline:
Solgar Choline 350 mg comes in a vegetable capsule form and with the dose of 1 â 3 capsules a day, it will contribute to:
â¢ Normal homocysteine metabolism
â¢ Normal lipid metabolism
â¢ Maintenance of normal liver function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized âGold Standardâ for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health â 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
This product is Kosher and Gluten-Free. Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
|Ingredients||Choline (as bitartrate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Solgar is a very trusted brand. Very happy with the purchase!
- Use choline during pregnancy. it's important for babies brain. This is very good and quality supplement for pregnant women.
- I've been taking the product for a few days but it looks like a very good quality one. Can do another review further down.
- I really love this product. This helps to clean fatty liver, it is in eggs but not as concentrated than this product. Will order more for myself and m
- Solgar is a reputable company with good products. Biologically available from a quality manufacturer. Choline is considered to be a B vitamin that is
- Choline is often overlooked. It’s as important as DEA for brain development. Eggs and organ meat, fish...are a main source and many women can like m
- Great supplement for improving your mental clarity, sleep and overall well-being. It also therapeutic for the liver function. I was recommended it by
- After a long period of feeling dim and feeble which various other supplements have helped, taking choline has had a dramatic effect on my memory and g
- There’s great research to indicate that choline helps with your milk supply whilst breastfeeding and that’s why I take choline. I looked into vari