Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 100Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg C ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets: Su ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £15.00
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
Bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits and contribute to the maintanance of capillary strength and intensify the effect of Vitamin C in the body. They cannot be produced by the body and must be taken through food or supplements. People with bruising, varicose veins, cataracts, bleeding gums, blood clots and haemorrhoids could benefit from including bioflavonoids in their daily diet.
When should I take Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets?
Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Binding Agent (Acacia gum), Anti-Caking Agent (veg. Stearic Acid, veg. Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.