HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets 30
HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets 30:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immun functioning
- Beneficial for active individuals
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets?
Bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits and contribute to the maintanance of capillary strength and intensify the effect of Vitamin C in the body. They cannot be produced by the body and must be taken through food or supplements. People with bruising, varicose veins, cataracts, bleeding gums, blood clots and haemorrhoids could benefit from including bioflavonoids in their daily diet.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets:
- Assisting normal immune function
- Helping normal collagen function for normal function of skin, bones and teeth
- Assisting the normal function of the nervous system
- Increasing Vitamin C efficacy
Who should take HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets?
- Individuals Seeking Antioxidant Support
- People with Cardiovascular Health Concerns
- People looking to bolster their immune system
- Individuals looking to maintain healthy skin
- Those with Allergies or Inflammatory Conditions
- People concerned with their vascular health
- Athletes and Active Individuals
- People with High Oxidative Stress
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues.
|Ingredients||Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Binding Agent (Acacia gum), Anti-Caking Agent (veg. Stearic Acid, veg. Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.