Why not try...
- BetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily O ...Special Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (2500iu) 59mlSolgar Liquid Vitamin D3 62.5ug (25 ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- A.Vogel Hawthorn Crataegus 50mlThe use of Hawthorn or, as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml is a precious oil famous from antiquity. Particularly good for mature skins. Traditionally used in a burner for use during meditation as it can create a ‘spiritual’ atmosphere.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 5ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carteri) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.