HealthAid Ginger Oil 10ml
HealthAid Ginger Oil 10ml:
- Helps ease colds and flu, nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness
- Helps with muscle aches and pains
- Improves poor circulation
- Helps with arthritic pain
What is HealthAid Ginger Oil?
Ginger Oil (Zinger officinalis) 10ml is well suited for the maintanance of healthy immune function, nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, muscle aches and pains as well as poor circulation. Its warming properties are good to combat feelings of loneliness and winter low mood. It's energizing properties make it a good aphrodisiac. Mixes well with all citrus and spicy oils such as Bergamot, Frankincense, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang. Could irritate sensitive skins and can also cause photosensitivity.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Ginger Oil:
- Aromatherapy: The warm and comforting scent of ginger oil can help reduce stress, promote relaxation, and uplift the mood.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Ginger oil contains compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for relieving muscle and joint pain, as well as reducing inflammation in the body.
- Respiratory support: Inhaling ginger oil vapor may help ease respiratory issues like congestion and cough.
- Nausea relief: Ginger oil is known for its antiemetic properties, which can help alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- Skincare: Ginger oil is used in skincare products for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties, potentially benefiting the skin's health and appearance.
- Haircare: Ginger oil is sometimes used in haircare products to promote healthy hair and scalp.
Who should use HealthAid Ginger Oil?
- Aromatherapy enthusiasts
- People with muscle and joint discomfort
- Individuals with respiratory issues
- Those looking for nausea relief
- Skincare and haircare enthusiasts
How to use:
Directions To Use Pure Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinalis) 10ml : For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use. Best kept cool and used within one year of opening. Note : Avoid if pregnant. May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinalis)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.