HealthAid Hawthorn Berry Liquid 50ml
HealthAid Hawthorn Berry Liquid 50ml:
- Antioxidant properties
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Supports heart health
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Hawthorn Berry Liquid?
HealthAid Hawthorn Berry liquid is a herbal extract derived from the berries of the hawthorn plant, scientifically known as Crataegus. Hawthorn has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits, particularly for cardiovascular and heart health.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Hawthorn Berry Liquid:
- Helps ensure that the supply of oxygen-rich blood to the heart is kept constant
- Helps protect the body against congestive heart failure
- Regulates heart beat
- Helps normalise blood pressure
- Helps regulate heart action
- Good for heart muscle weakened by age
- Can help strengthen blood vessels
- Helps reduce palpitations
- Helps prevent vascular insufficiency, and improves circulation
- Dilates coronary vessels to restore the heart muscle wall
- Lowers cholesterol
- Good for nervous conditions like insomnia
- Aids digestion
- Relieves abdominal distension and diarrhoea
Who should use HealthAid Hawthorn Berry Liquid?
- Heart Health Conscious Individuals
- Individuals with Blood Pressure Concerns
- Heart Function Seekers
- Individuals seeking to enhance blood flow.
- Antioxidant Enthusiasts
- Individuals aiming to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Some individuals use hawthorn to address mild anxiety and stress
- Digestive Wellness Seekers
How to use:
Shake well before use. Place 20-30 drops (1ml) in a small amount of warm water and drink. Repeat two to three times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Note: To reduce Ethanol content, place the required amount in hot water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming. Especially micro-filtered to provide maximum purity. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Hawthorn Berry Extract (crataegus laevigata)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.