HealthAid Lipotropic Tablets 60
HealthAid Lipotropic Tablets 60:
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy digestion
- Aids nutrient absorption
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Lipotropic Tablets?
Lipotropics with Vitamins B & C provides a unique combination of lipotropics factors: choline, inositol and methionine; with vitamins B & C to help support healthy metabolic functions in the body. Lipotropics assist and support fat metabolism; they encourage the export of fat from the liver and therefore may be beneficial for the maintenance of a healthy liver. Lipotropics also contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart and circulatory system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Lipotropic Tablets:
- Lipotropics help increase production of lecithin in the liver, helping to keep cholesterol more soluble and prevent lessening deposits in the blood vessels. They also assist in the prevention of fat accumulation in the liver and in the process of detoxifying amines, by-products of protein metabolism
- Lipotropics with B & C may increase levels of energy and stamina during exercise
- Methionine- assists in reducing fat and aids in lowering cholesterol
- Choline - contributes to normal lipid metabolsim
- Inositol - contributes to the metabolism of fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood system
- Vitamin C is introduced into this formulation to help reduce capillary fragility thus improving the health of veins and arteries
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells and contributes to the development of red blood cells
- Biotin plays a role in numerous metabolic processes and maintains healthy hair and nails
Who should take HealthAid Lipotropic Tablets?
- Individuals Aiming for Weight Management
- People with Fatty Liver Concerns
- Individuals with Impaired Fat Digestion
- People with High Cholesterol
- Individuals Seeking Liver Support
- People Interested in Nutrient Absorption
- Those Seeking Digestive Health
- People with Certain Medical Conditions
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Inositol, L-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamin (thiamin HCL), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Glazing Agent [hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine], Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.