HealthAid Liquorice Liquid 50ml
HealthAid Liquorice Liquid 50ml:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Regulates hormone levels
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Liquorice Liquid?
HealthAid Licorice liquid is an herbal extract derived from the root of the licorice plant, scientifically known as Glycyrrhiza glabra. This plant has a long history of traditional use and is known for its distinct sweet flavor. Licorice liquid is created by extracting the active compounds from the licorice root.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Liquorice Liquid:
- Reduces stomach acid and relieves heartburn and indigestion
- Provides relief for ulcers
- Helps relieve constipation
- May help relieve allergic rhinitis/hayfever
- Helps relieve bronchitis, other coughs and infections of the upper respiratory tract
- May helps treat the symptoms of colds and flu
- Helps soothe sore throats
- Treats colitis and intestinal infections
- Treats gastritis
- Helps with gingivitis and tooth decay
- Treats inflamed gallbladder conditions
- May help with the symptoms of menopause
- Helps treat psoriasis
- Increases bile flow
- May lower cholesterol
Who should use HealthAid Liquorice Liquid?
- Digestive Wellness Seekers
- Individuals with Respiratory Concerns
- Women seeking natural solutions to hormal issues
- People Exploring Adrenal Support
- Immune System Support
- Individuals with Mild Inflammatory Concerns
- Skin Health Enthusiasts
- Flavor Enthusiasts
How to use:
Shake well before use. Place 20-30 drops (1ml) in a small amount of warm water and drink. Repeat two to three times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Note: To reduce Ethanol content, place required amount in hot water and leave for two to three minutes before consuming. Especially micro filtered to provide maximum purity. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Liquorice Extract (glycyrrhiza glabra)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use it quite often during the winter. Serves me well. Reliably packed and quickly delivered. Thank you.