HealthAid Marigold Oil 5ml
Why not try...
- ProVen Probiotics A-Z Multivitamins, Acidophilus, Bifidus & CoQ-10 Caps 30ProVen Probiotics A-Z Multivitamin ...£4.99Out of stock
- HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets 20Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Zin ...£4.79
- Solaray Free-Form L-Lysine 500mg Capsules 60Solaray products are entirely made ...£5.19
- HealthAid Lavender Oil 10mlHealthaid Essential Lavender Oil is ...£5.19
- Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels 100Sugar, Salt And Starch Free ...£4.99
Marigold Oil (Tagetes Glandulifera) 5ml is a versatile floral oil with many health benefits. It is one of the best oils to take care of the skin as it has powerful regenerative properties.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions For Marigold Oil (Tagetes Glandulifera) 5ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Marigold Oil (Tagetes Glandulifera) 5ml|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.