HealthAid Mood Probio Capsules 30
Why not try...
What are MoodProbio capsules?
We knew that the ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health.
Recent research showed that the microbiota living within the intestines may play a large role in creating the various brain neurotransmitters that have a significant effect on mood.
Some specific strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium may optimize the production and function of important chemicals like serotonin and dopamine significantly involved in mood and required in the brain for healthy cognitive function and focus.
The Probiotic Blend in MoodProbio is a combination of eight lactic acid-producing bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Owing to their bactericidal and antiproliferative effects against pathogens, they primarily help regulate intestinal functions. Secondly, they may also have a stimulating effect on influencing brain function, behaviour, and mental health.
The formula includes the well-studied strains L.Rhamnosus, Plantarum, Helveticus and Bifidobacterium infantis believed to produce neurotransmitters and to regulate the level of inflammation throughout the body including the brain.
Research showed these specific species may help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood.
MoodProbio has the added benefits of FOS acting as a prebiotic to help the proliferation of good gut bacteria.
What are MoodProbio capsules for?
May help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood
May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel and nervous functions
May help reduce intestinal inflammation and within the brain
Helps improve the overall health of the intestine
Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
Helps increase immunity
May reduce tiredness
Who are MoodProbio capsules for?
MoodProbio capsules may be of benefit to-
Those suffering from persistent sad mood and stress
People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems or other complaints associated with stress
People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake for MoodProbio
Adults 1 capsule daily with breakfast.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each Capsule Contains (Average):
* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought these after trying lots of different things and a nutritionist suggested it might help with my IBS issues which were in turn affecting my moo
- I developed issues with my digestion, with allergic reactions to many foods, moreover mood swings after a course of very strong antibiotics last year,
- I am happy with the product, will continue to buy
- Did not feel any difference
- I have found these to be excellent. My low mood and anxiety have improved. I now receive these each month. Very pleased.
- Definitely good as a probiotic, it's got one of the highest number of cultures of any probiotic on the market so it does its job very well on tha
- I am diagnosed with Schizo Affective Disorder and have been taken a double dose (not advised) of these for four months. Before I was a mess, my stomac