HealthAid Pregnazon Capsules 30
HealthAid Pregnazon Capsules 30:
- Specially formulated and carefully balanced to provide the recommended daily intake of Folic Acid (400ug) along with 22 other beneficial nutrients which offer optimum nutritional support for all pregnancy stages and early motherhood.
- An ideal supplement from pre-conception through pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What are HealthAid Pregnazon Capsules?
Specially formulated and carefully balanced to provide the recommended daily intake of Folic Acid (400ug) along with 22 other beneficial nutrients which offer optimum nutritional support for all pregnancy stages and early motherhood. Pregnazon is an ideal supplement from pre-conception through pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Pregnazon Tablets should be taken as a pre- and post-natal vitamin and mineral supplement. It is ideal from pre-conception up until the end of your breast-feeding period. Start taking Pregnazon Tablets even before conception (if possible), as it is high in Folic Acid, Iron, Vitamin B12 and Zinc, which may help with complications due to vitamin and mineral deficiencies and ensures proper neural tube development and cell division. Continue throughout the gestation and the breast-feeding period to help supply the extra nutrients needed for the mother and the growing baby.
- Crucial for proper neural development, together with Iron helps avert anaemia and fatigue, which are very common during pregnancy
- Helps relax the nervous system and muscles (including uterus) averting the uterus from contracting prematurely.
- Magnesium deficiency may contribute to morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Required for strong immunity and brain function
- Supports bone and teeth development.
- Iodine and Biotin deficiency may result in improper foetal development.
Who are Pregnazon Tablets for?
- Women who are preparing for a pregnancy
- Women who are already pregnant (at any stage of the 40 week pregnancy cycle)
- Women who have just given birth
- Women who are breast-feeding
How to use:
One Tablet daily with a main meal. Pregnazon should only be taken on a full stomach. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Iron > (ferrous fumarate), Zinc Citrate, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Niacin (nicotinamide), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate,), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, glycerine), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Rutin, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Thiamin (Thiamine HCl), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Copper Citrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone, acacia gum, sucrose), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.