HealthAid Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets 90
HealthAid Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets 90:
- Suitable for both men and women
- Increases libido
- Regulates hormones
- Contributes to overall well-being
What are HealthAid Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets?
Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets are a synergistic blend of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids with ginseng and ginkgo biloba to provide a totally balanced tablet formulation for maximum effect.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets:
- For Men:
- Enhanced libido: The tablets may help boost sexual desire and libido.
- Erectile function: Sex-O-Vit may support healthy erectile function and improve sexual performance.
- Stamina and endurance: The formulation may aid in increasing stamina and endurance during intimate activities.
- Prostate health: Some ingredients in the tablets may support prostate health, promoting overall well-being.
- For Women:
- Increased libido: Sex-O-Vit tablets may help enhance sexual desire and arousal in women.
- Hormonal balance: The formulation may contribute to hormonal balance, which is essential for healthy sexual function.
- Vaginal health: Sex-O-Vit may support vaginal health and lubrication, promoting comfort during intimacy.
- Overall well-being: The tablets may help improve overall sexual satisfaction and well-being.
Who should take HealthAid Sex-O-Vit Forte Tablets?
- Men and women who want to maintain healthy sexual function
- People who may be under pressure with stress, which may interfere with sexual performance
- Ideal for the senior citizens
- Men who wish to improve sperm function and maintain general reproductive health
- Anyone who desires to maintain a healthy nervous system, heart and blood circulation
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily, can be increased to three if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. CAUTION: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on any prescribed medication.
|Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Arginine HCl, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), L-Carnitine-L-Tartarate, Korean Ginseng Root Extract, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, Standardised Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glazing Agent (beige colour dispersion: hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, glycerine, yellow, red, black iron oxide), Binding Agent (gum acacia), Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, Sodium Selenite.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.