HealthAid Vitamin B+C Prolonged Release Tabs 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
HealthAid Vitamin B + C Prolonged Release Tablets 30:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Boosts energy levels
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin B + C Tablets?
Vitamin B+C Complex Tablets contain B vitamins which play a key role in our metabolism. They are involved in the release of energy and the maintenance of healthy nervous system and skin. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins, choline, inositol and PABA along with vitamin C and iron.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin B + C Tablets:
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous sytem and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation and normal function of the immune system
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal hair and skin
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
- This formula also includes iron which which contributes to normal formation of red bloo cells and haemoglobin
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin B + C Tablets?
- Individuals Seeking Energy Support
- People with Busy Lifestyles
- Individuals Interested in Immune Support
- People Seeking Antioxidant Protection
- Individuals with Stressful Situations
- Those with Poor Dietary Intake:
- People Recovering from Illness or Injury
- Individuals Looking to Enhance Nutrient Absorption
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Di-calcium phosphate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Thiamine (as thiamine HCl), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Niacin (as nicotinaminde), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate ), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Stearic acid*, Anti caking agent (silicon dioxide), Magnesium Stearate*, Iron (ferrous gluconate ), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cynocobalamin ), Pharmaceutical Glaze, Magnesium Silicate, Methocel, Polyvinylpyrrolidone.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.