Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Beetroot 4620mg C ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets: A fu ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon ...Special Price £6.71 Regular Price £8.95
- Life Extension Potassium Iodide 130mg Tablets 14Life Extension Potassium Iodide 130 ...£6.83
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Ca ...Special Price £7.44 Regular Price £9.30
- Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets 100Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets ...Special Price £7.49 Regular Price £11.95
Vitamin B Complex, together with associated nutrients, plays a key role in the body's vital metabolism.
Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
|Ingredients||Soybean Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water), Palm oil, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide B3), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Inositol, Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA), Soya Lecithin, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Yellow Beeswax, Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin), Biotin, Colouring Agent (red iron oxide E172, yellow iron oxide E172)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...