Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 60
Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets:
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the 'brainfood' choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Lamberts one-a-day Vitamin B-50 Complex is a high potency, comprehensive formula providing all the important B vitamins that came out top in an independent analysis. It is our most popular B Complex, with all the B's presented at much higher levels than you will find in typical supermarket products. These higher levels are frequently recommended by nutritionists.
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Also available: 250 Tablets
Discover our Lamberts Vitamins here.
Each tablet delivers:
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.