Why not try...
- Lindens Vitamin D3 & K2 Tablets 90Lindens Vitamin D3 & K2 Tablets ...£8.99
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C Tablets 100Solgar Vitamin B-Complex with Vitam ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £12.50
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsul ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, helps breakdown carbohydrates, fat and protein in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 is needed in every cell of the body for the production of ATP, the fuel the body runs on. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy-yielding metabolism. HealthAid provides a unique B1 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
What Are Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamine) For?
May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism
Contributes to normal function of the nervous system
Beenficial in regulating appetite
When Should I Take Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine)?
Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine) is best to be taken in times of additional stress, increased or continued alcohol consumption and with disorders of the mouth area.
Recommended Daily Intake For Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Anti-caking Agent (veg.stearic acid, silica, veg.magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (crosscarmellose sodium).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.