HealthAid Vitamin B1 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 90
HealthAid Vitamin B1 100mg Prolonged Release Tablets 90:
- Supports metabolism
- Enhances psychological functioning
- Enhances absorption of nutrients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin B1 Prologed Release Tablets?
Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, helps breakdown carbohydrates, fat and protein in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 is needed in every cell of the body for the production of ATP, the fuel the body runs on. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy-yielding metabolism. HealthAid provides a unique B1 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamine):
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
- May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the nervous system
- Benficial in regulating appetite
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamine)?
- Individuals with Vitamin B1 Deficiency (known as Beriberi)
- Individuals with Alcohol Use Disorder
- People with Malabsorption Issues
- Patients on Certain Medications like diuretics
- Individuals with Neurological Conditions
- People Seeking Cardiovascular Support
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Anti-caking Agent (veg.stearic acid, silica, veg.magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (crosscarmellose sodium).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.