HealthAid Vitamin B3 250mg Prolonged Release Tabs 90
HealthAid Vitamin B3 250mg Prolonged Release Tablets 90:
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Supports metabolism
- Boosts energy levels
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin B3 250mg Prolonged Release Tablets?
Vitamin B3 250mg Tablets (Niacinamide) or Nicotinamide also known as Niacin or Vitamin B3. It is a water-soluble vitamin that helps in the release of energy from food and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, proper circulation and brain function, along with a healthy skin and proper digestion. Vitamin B3 from HealthAid is easily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin B3 250mg Prolonged Release Tablets:
- Vitamin B3 is very important in maintaining healthy skin and proper blood circulation
- Maintaining normal nerve and brain functions
- Enhancing memory power
- Assists in the digestion of food and the absorption of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to lower and control cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain health joints
- Enhance circulation and reducing cholesterol levels in the blood
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin B3 250mg Prolonged Release Tablets?
- Individuals with Vitamin B3 Deficiency
- People with High Cholesterol
- Those with Cardiovascular Concerns
- People with Metabolic Conditions
- Individuals with Skin Conditions
- People Interested in Cognitive Health
- Individuals Seeking Energy Production
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Anti-caking Agent (veg.magnesium stearate, veg.stearic acid, silica), Glazing Agent (hypromellose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.