Health Aid Chewable Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets 30
HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets 30:
- Supports immune functioning
- Maintains growth and development
- Supports metabolism
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a chewable tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets:
- May help maintain normal growth and development
- Contribute to normal collagen formation
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable Tablets?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.