HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tabs 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules 60Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules: ...Special Price £19.96 Regular Price £24.95
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 & Methyl Folate 400mcg Lemon Lozenges 100Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 & Me ...£21.15
HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tablets 100:
- Supports immune functioning
- Antioxidant properties
- Boosts energy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tablets?
Vitamin C contributes to normal function of gums, teeth, skin, cartilage, bones, blood vessels, nervous system, immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It increases Iron absorption and normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tablets:
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Prolonged Release Tablets?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one tablet daily with food. Adults can take up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, HPMC), Bulking Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose], Rosehip Powder (rosa canina), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser [crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose (SCMC)], Glazing Agent (SCMC, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate), Acerola Powder, Hesperidin, Rutin|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.