Health Aid Vitamin D3 50,000 iu Capsules 30
HealthAid Vitamin D3 50,000iu Capsules 30:
- Absolutely crucial for the healthy function of the immune system
- Contribute to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal teeth, bones and muscle function
- Contribute to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D3 has a role in the process of cell division
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin D3 Tablets?
Vitamin D is regarded as an extremely important health-sustaining factor because apart from being a vitamin it works as a hormone which can influence thousands of different human genes and cells. The active form of vitamin D is one of the most potent hormones in human body. We now know that it regulates more genes and bodily functions than any other hormone yet discovered!
- Fat metabolism,
- Viral infections
- Respiratory health
- Bone health
- Cardio-vascular health
- Blood glucose levels and both types of diabetes
- Hormonal balance
- Athletic performance
- Skin health
- Joint health
Who should take it?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Individuals with compromised immune system
- People suffering from frequent infections
- Those who want to maintain normal blood pressure and blood glucose levels
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D
- People with a darker skin tone require higher doses of vitamin D
How to use:
Adults, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (sunflower seed oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (modified starch, glycerol, carrageenan), acidity regulator (sodium carbonate)], Vitamin D3 (medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Delivered exactly as described in decent packing but took too long to ship for an excellent rating
- Brilliant product
- Brilliant product
- Fast shipping